Blog Post 5
1. Measure the wavelength of two drops of different amplitude, leave frequency constant.
2. Measure the wavelength of two drops with different frequency, leave amplitude constant.
3. Explain your results for Question 1 and 2.
4. Introduce a second faucet for the next set of questions.
- measure the wavelength of the two drips, in cm
- then measure distances from each drip(red dots) to the 6 constructive interference points (yellow dots) and report these values, cm
- explain the observation you have on the distance comparisons to the constructive interference points to the wavelength of the water wave.